My Big Mouth Can Make You Lose 5 Pounds in 2 Days!


Here's how you can lose 5 pounds in 2 days because of my big mouth. Since my mom is skeptical that I can help all of my clients because she thinks many of them are lazy and won't listen to what I say, I bet her that I can help anyone with a little motivation lose up to 5 pounds in 2-7 days.
So I'm going to give you 2 of my "secret weapon" exercises that allows most of my clients to lose lots of pounds in days.
Lose 5 Pounds In 2 Days
1. Spinning around like a child
This is a crazy exercise that I stumbled on by accident... but it works really good because the spinning stimulates the Endocrine System to bring balance to your hormones. Like most Western people, you probably have messed up and unbalanced hormones. Well, with the spinning bringing more balance to your hormones and the release of your hormones, you open up the pathway to greater weight loss gains, quicker.
What you do is spin clockwise with your arms out... like airplane wings. Spin until you get slightly dizzy, this may take a few times. Usually it's somewhere between 5-15 spins when you start this. So once you find that magic number, then spin everyday, several times throughout the day with that number of spins.
2. Hindu Squats
Hindu squats lead to fast weight loss because they surprise your body with a huge oxygen deficit while doing them. Because of this oxygen deficit, your body needs energy immediately. The quickest source for this energy is your body fat. So your body steals and burns off body fat for this energy.
What you do is squat up and down as fast as you can without weights. One key to this exercise is that you touch your finger tips to the ground at the bottom of each repetition to insure you went down far enough. Do a minimum of 100 repetitions in under 5 minutes. It's simple, but it's not easy.
Try out these 2 "secret weapon" exercises and you can lose 5 pounds in 2 days... or 7 days at the latest depending on your abilities.
If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice on how to lose 5 pounds perhaps in 2 days... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, jog, drink 8 glasses of water, do crunches, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!
First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.
Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.
Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose 5 pounds in a few days without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1 size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.
Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised! http://www.weightlossguide4women.com

No comments:

Post a Comment