About



Hi There, Welcome to my weight loss Blog, I really appreciate so much your interest and the time you have taken to visit this website. :-)

Most importantly, I would like to think of this Blog as my virtual home, where you’re most welcome to visit anytime. :-)

My name is Jaouad, I’m 32 years old. My passion is writing about Weight Loss, Fitness, and health-related topics, and also enjoy discussions about it with people.

Writing a blog about weight loss and body image and eating issues has been one of the best things I have ever done. I had no idea how much I needed to write/talk about these things until I started opening up about them and receiving feedback from people.

I've made a lot of really awesome friends via my blog. I've met a lot of them and have many more around the world that I will one day meet.

The weight loss blogging community is very supportive and friendly. You can jump in any time and start commenting/emailing and building relationships with People. You might even end up with lifelong friendships.

My best advice to my readers about weight loss is :

You can achieve your weight loss goal if you are willing to give it time, hard work and determination. 

First of all, in order for weight loss to be successful, you should look at your weight loss efforts as a change in your lifestyle, not simply a diet that you only follow until you have lost the weight.

If you go back to your old ways once the weight is off, you are going to end up right back where you started. Change your way of thinking and you can change your weight.

Just remember, that weight loss is more mental than it is physical. The physical part is easy, changing your mind is the real challenge.


Here, you’ll find lots of precious info and tips on how to lose weight naturally as fast or as slowly as you need to. I have also included a great stuff on the Diet Solution program which I consider to be one of the best weight loss Plan that you can find online.

I fully recommend this Blog for anyone who wants to lose weight. It is a great tool to help you succeed in your weight loss journey.

I’m so excited to get this going and to create a community of people who are looking to improve their health and/or lose weight. I will always reply to your comments and hope to keep this personal, accessible, and fun for everyone who joins in.

 Thanks for visiting ! I would really appreciate it if you checked out my Blog and shared it.

Please enjoy this Blog, With my Kind Regards.

Jaouad :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment